Q:Looking like a 12 year old boy lady is a daily struggle for me as well. Thank you for putting it into words haha. Hope you have an awesome day!!
Q:i'd almost say tmi but now knowing that jo's got bigger boobs and yours are smaller, i think we can officially declare her as maura and you as jane :-p
Oh that’s a matter long settled, yeah.
Q:oh please what do you even know about pitch perfect
- it has that one girl with the face in it
- that cup thing
Q:Once you get this you must give 6 random facts about yourself then send to your 10 favorite followers ♥
1. I have no idea what pitch perfect is but I know how to do that cups thing because my friends taught me in middle school
2. I think mice are really cute and I’d like one for a pet
3. I had to have nearly all my baby teeth pulled
4. I hate, hate with a passion people chewing gum
5. Few things make me happier than cloudy days and rain and thunderstorms
6. Putting fans etc. on their highest setting makes me really nervous
big bOOBS ARE NOT A BLESSING THEY ARE AN INCONVENIENCE I SWEAR TO gOD YOU GIRLS ARE SO LUCKY WITH SMALL BOOBS. dO yOU KNOW HOW HARD IT IS TO FIND A NICE DRESS/TOP THAT FITS AND DOESnT GO BAGGY AT THE BELLY DO YOU KNOW DO YOU KNOW
excuse me small boobage is also a struggle bc there are shirts that look really cute and then you turn them around there’s all this flapping fabric that you don’t even understand at first oH I LEFT ROOM FOR YOUR DDDDFHIJKXXXXXXL BOOBS DOESN’T EVERYONE SIZE SMALL HAVE THOSE
- Maura: I cancelled on jack. There's something more important I need to do.
- Jane: more important than jack?
- Maura: yes. And I could really use some company.
- Jane: ok, I'll do it.
- Maura: it's sex. Having lots of sex.
- Maura: you already agreed
- Maura: no take-backs
- Jane: I'm sorry did you hear me complain
After a busy morning serving coffee and breakfast to the entire extended Rizzoli family, Maura relaxes by working a crossword puzzle.
Since quitting her post as Chief Medical Examiner of the Commonwealth of Massachusetts and giving up her medical license, Maura has turned her Beacon Hill house into a private hotel and restaurant, Casa Rizzoli.
Instead of solving crimes and “speaking” for dead homicide victims, she now enjoys cooking and caring for everyone Jane Rizzoli has ever met.